The WordPress Help Desk Plugin is a full featured premium WordPress plugin that allows WordPress blog and site owners to offer a help desk to their customers. The WordPress Help Desk Plugin is the perfect solution to offer a feature packed help desk to your customers. Check out some of the features of the WordPress Help Desk Plugin:
WordPress Help Desk Plugin Features:
- Unlimited Accounts For Staff
- Unlimited Categories
- Unlimited Canned Responses
- Multiple File Attachments
- Multiple Ticket Search Options Including Keyword Search
- Advanced Ticket Filtering Options
- Staff & Customer Email Notifications Of Tickets & Replies
- Automatically Close Tickets After Certain Amount Of Days
- Control How Many Tickets To Display Per Page
- Option To Reopen Tickets Or Not
- Completely Customizable Email Notification Templates
- Works With Your Existing WordPress Blog/Site Subscribers
- NEW in Version 2.0 – Support for Rich Text/HTML in tickets. Add your company logo or custom signature to canned responses. Customers can now embed images into tickets.
- NEW in Version 2.0 – Ability for users to search for keywords in closed tickets.
- NEW in Version 2.0 – Ability for administrators and staff to open new support tickets.
- NEW in Version 2.0 – Language translation. Translate WPHD into any language.
- NEW in Version 2.0 – Bulk Tickets – Administrators can now open a support ticket to all or multiple selected customers. You can also permit selected staff members to open and manage bulk tickets. This feature is great when you want to make an announcement to all, or a certain set of customers. You can also add files to the bulk tickets to easily allow file download access for all customers. Customers can also reply individually to bulk tickets.
- NEW in Version 2.0 – Administrators now have the ability to select all, or some tickets and mark them closed. The same function allows multiple deletion of tickets.
The following list contains just a few of the business types that can benefit by using the WordPress Help Desk Plugin to offer support for their customers:
- Web Hosts
- Software Vendors (especially Micro-ISV’s)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Providers
- Domain Registration Companies
- Websites that offer WordPress Plugins
- Web Stores
- Resellers of all types
The above is just a partial list of the types of businesses that can use the WordPress Help Desk Plugin.
Even if your website isn’t currently using the WordPress platform, you can still use the WordPress Help desk Plugin on a new installation of WordPress. In fact, you can set up a WordPress site, add the WordPress Help desk Plugin and have yourself a standalone Help Desk for your business.
The WordPress Help desk plugin is easy to set up and you can have it up and running quickly. Giving your current WordPress subscribers access to the WordPress Help Desk is as simple as specifying the “customer” role that is added when the WordPress Help desk Plugin is installed., and selecting as many of your subscribers you’d like to offer the WordPress help desk Plugin to. After the WordPress Help Desk Plugin is installed, you’ll also have the option to modify the default option of new member as “subscriber” to “customer”, automatically giving access to any new subscribers to your blog/site.